eco cosmeticsOrganic Kids Sun Spray SPF 50+
Protects your little ones from UV rays
- For sensitive & combination skin
- Protects the face & body
- For a pleasant skin feel
- Quick & easy application
The Organic Kids Sun Spray SPF 50+ by eco cosmetics provides fuss-free sun protection for kids. The quick and easy application ensures that both the face and body are shielded against the harmful effects of UV rays for worry-free outdoor fun!
- Apply before exposing the skin to direct sunlight.
- The cream is easily applied for an even and residue-free finish.
- Repeat application regularly to maintain the sun protection factor - especially after swimming.
- A high sun protection factor should be used when in the shade.
- Applying several layers of cream does not increase the time that it protects the skin.
- Store in a dry, dark place at room temperature (18°C - 24°C).
- Avoid the midday sun.
- Apply a generous amount of sunscreen to the skin - insufficient amounts of sunscreen reduce the protection factor.
- Guard babies and small children from direct sunlight.
- Appropriate protective clothing and sun protection products are highly recommended for babies and small children.
- Sun protection products with high sun protection factors do not offer complete protection against the harmful effects of the sun.
- Excessive sun exposure may result in serious health risks.
- Dicaprylyl Carbonate
- Glycine Soja Oil 
- Caprylic/capric Triglyceride
- Titanium Dioxide
- Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate
- Alumina (Corundum)
- Olea Europaea Fruit Oil 
- Canola Oil
- Stearic Acid
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil 
- Oenothera Biennis Oil 
- Rubus Idaeus Seed Oil 
- Punica Granatum Seed Oil 
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- from organic agriculture
Sun Protection Products - Instructions & Warnings
Questions & Answers about eco cosmetics Organic Kids Sun Spray SPF 50+
Ecco Verde shopping highlights
Free Delivery to Sweden from € 45,00
Delivery in 4 - 5 working days.
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries