- Product features:
- Flavours desserts
- Cooling and harmonizing
- Suitable for food and drinks
Whether we are talking about foundation, blush, compact powder or eyeshadows, it is clear that mineral make-up has become more trendy during the past few years. But little do we know that mineral make-up is an age-old beauty trick that was used in ancient Egypt by women to enhance their facial features.
Mineral make-up is an ancient beauty secret but that does not mean that it not effective. The natural raw materials used to create these beauty products are beneficial for the skin and offer a potent alternative to their counterparts. Because mineral make-up is exceptionally gentle on the skin it is an excellent make-up substitute for those who suffer from skin problems such as acne, facial erythrosis and the like. Mineral-based make-up offers the following benefits:
- ensures a glowing appearance
- reduces visible wrinkles for a smoother, more even complexion
- rich consistency
- alleviates redness
- well-tolerated by various skin types
- does not clog the pores
- low risk of allergic reactions
- colourant-free, preservative-free, oil-free
Application is key
- Before applying mineral make-up it is essential that the skin is dry without any traces of moisture residue. Thus, it is important to let your moisturiser absorb into the skin before application.
- To select your matching shade perform a colour match test by stroking the product along the side of the jawbone down towards the neck. Observe the colour outcome in natural light.
- Only a small amount of mineral make-up is needed to create a flawless look. Use a make-up brush to apply thin layers of product to the skin. Buff the product into the skin for excellent results.