Greenatural ACE Multivitamin Shampoo
Vitalising cleanse fir your scalp & hair
- Suitable for all hair types
- Improves hair manageability
- 100% vegan & nickel tested
This fresh shampoo with its fruity aroma is reminiscent of a multivitamin juice. Its captivating scent awakens the senses and lends energy and vitality. The mild formula based on plant surfactants is perfect for cleansing the hair on a daily basis. Ideal for the whole family.
- ACE juice: precious antioxidants that are rich in essential vitamins A, C and E improve the moisture level of the skin.
- Sweet orange essential oil: astringent, cleansing and antioxidant-rich care.
- Hydrolysed wheat protein (Phyto keratin): contains amino acids that are similar to those that form our skin and nails. These are true active ingredients for skin and hair that have softening and moisturising properties. They help to bugger the aggressiveness of surfactants while nourishing the skin and increasing suppleness.
- Inulin: moisturising care for skin and hair that increase suppleness. A plant polysaccharide from fructose that possesses excellent caring effects (detangles and smooths, too).
- dermatologically tested
- free from silicone, PEG, SLS/SLES, EDTA, parabens & mineral oils
- nickel, chromium & cobalt tested
- not tested on animals
- fragrance obtained from natural essential oils
- PAO: 12 months
Ingredients (INCI): Aqua, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Coco Sulfate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Citrus Aurantium Amara Flower Water*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Juice, Citrus Limon Juice, Daucus Carota Sativa Root Juice, Citrus Sinensis Peel Oil Expressed*, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Inuline, Citric Acid, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum, Limonene**.
* certified organic, **from natural essential oils
Questions & answers about this product
Ecco Verde shopping highlights
Free Delivery to Sweden from € 45,00
Delivery in 4 - 5 working days.
A minimum of 2 free samples per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries