Domus Olea ToscanaUNDICI Restructuring Micellar Cream-Shampoo
Gentle cleanser with anti-aging effect
- Recommended for brittle, fine & treated hair
- Antioxidant effect
- Ensures shine & fullness
- Nickel tested
The cream shampoo uses micellar technology and is low in mild surfactants to gently cleanse the hair. Its physiological pH value of 4.8 makes it perfect to use on hair that is brittle, thin, negatively influenced (chlorine, salt, limescale, cold, heat and pollution), damaged or fragile. The high active ingredient content offers the following benefits:
- revives the skin & promotes hair growth: benefits healthy hair growth through harmonising and stimulating the scalp.
- moisturising: hydrates tight-feeling and dry skin - revives and strengthens the hair.
- refreshes colour & shine: protects and improves the colour brilliance (whether it be your natural hair colour or colour-treated hair).
- antioxidant effect: protects from oxidative stress.
For softer, protected, glossy and fuller hair.
- Shake well before use.
- Apply a sufficient amount to wet hair, distribute, massage and leave on for 1 - 2 minutes before rinsing.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Repeat the application if needed.
- It is recommended to apply the 3 in 1 Mask before or after cleansing.
- The Nourish-Serum for normal to dry scalp and the Repair & Seal cream can be used as intensively restructuring treatment.
- If you suffer from an imbalance scalp, it is advised to use the pre-treatment intensive mask twice a week after cleansing with the UNDICI Restructuring Micellar Cream-Shampoo by Domus Olea Toscana until the balance is restored.
- Aqua (Water)
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil 
- Glycerin 
- Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate
- Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate
- Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine
- Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate
- Linum Usitatissimum Seed Extract 
- Cannabis Sativa Seed Extract 
- Hydrogenated Olive Oil
- Cucurbita maxima seed extract 
- Helichrysum Italicum Extract 
- Urtica Dioica Extract 
- Chamomille Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract 
- Calendula OffIcinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract 
- Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root Extract 
- Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract 
- Castanea Sativa Bark Extract 
- Cupressus Sempervirens Leaf/stem Extract 
- Olea Europaea Fruit Oil 
- Hydrolyzed Walnut Extract
- Mel 
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
- Hydrolyzed Rice Protein
- Arginine Ferulate
- Glutamic Acid
- Aspartic Acid
- Thiamine HCl
- Pyridoxine HCl
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- Folic acid
- Guar Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Chloride
- Tartaric Acid 
- Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract 
- Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract 
- Citric Acid 
- Hydrolyzed Grape Fruit 
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Bran 
- Zinc Gluconate
- Magnesium Gluconate
- Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C)
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Xanthan Gum
- Sodium Chloride
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Perfume (Fragrance) 
- Potassium Sorbate
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Sodium Benzoate
- from controlled organic agriculture
- from plant origin
- Domus Olea Toscana’s exclusive phytocomplex extract,
- Naturally occurring AHAs from Unique Botanical Complex
Questions & Answers about UNDICI Restructuring Micellar Cream-Shampoo
| || ||4||(44%)|
| || ||2||(22%)|
| || ||1||(11%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||2||(22%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 6 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Ecco Verde shopping highlights
Free Delivery to Sweden from € 45,00
Delivery in 4 - 6 working days.
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology