BioearthSoothing Moisture Mask
Intensive care rich in balancing ingredients
- Recommended for sensitive & reddened skin
- Normalising properties
- Disposable mask made of plant-based cellulose
- Vegan & nickel tested
Sensitive skin, as well as skin that is prone to redness, will benefit from the pleasantly refreshing, plant-based cellulose mask. It contains chamomile hydrosol, prebiotics and tetrapeptide that promotes the physiological balance of the skin. The plant-based mask also includes aloe vera juice as well as Jania Rubens extract.
- Carefully place the face mask on clean and dry skin.
- Leave on for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Remove the mask and massage any residues into the skin until fully absorbed.
- Follow with few drops of face serum.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Only suitable for external use.
- nickel tested
- dermatologically tested
- AIAB approved
- Aqua (Water)
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice 
- Polymnia Sonchifolia Root Juice
- Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide
- Almond/borage/linseed/olive acids/glycerides
- Opuntia Ficus Indica Seed Oil
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Water 
- Jania rubens extract
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate
- Xanthan Gum
- Acetyl tetrapeptide-15
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Sodium Citrate
- Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C)
- Citric Acid
- Potassium Sorbate
- Sodium Benzoate
- from controlled organic agriculture
About Bioearth's Masks
Questions & Answers about Bioearth Soothing Moisture Mask
Ecco Verde shopping highlights
Free Delivery to Sweden from € 45,00
Delivery in 4 - 5 working days.
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries