BioearthFace Mask Epigenetic Lift
Anti-aging care that plumps & smooths the skin
- Recommended for mature skin with visible wrinkles
- Contains plant stem cells
- Disposable mask made of cellulose
- Vegan & nickel tested
The cellulose face mask is considered as an organic, anti-aging product that plumps and smooths the complexion. It contains innovative actives such as an epigenetic complex - a biotechnological extract obtained from phytoplankton as well as stem cells sourced from argan and tomato juices - that rejuvenate, refresh and soothe the skin. Aloe vera juice and Jania Ruben extract have also been included.
- Carefully place the face mask on clean and dry skin.
- Leave on for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Remove the mask and massage any residues into the skin until fully absorbed.
- Follow with few drops of face serum.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Only suitable for external use.
- nickel tested
- dermatologically tested
- AIAB approved
- Aqua (Water)
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice 
- Hydrolyzed Tomato Skin
- Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid
- Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract
- Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract 
- Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract
- Punica Granatum Fruit Extract 
- Vitis Vinifera Fruit Extract (Grapefruit Extract) 
- Alteromonas Ferment Extract
- Origanum Majorana Leaf Extract
- Argania Spinosa (Argan) Extract
- Jania rubens extract
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate
- Xanthan Gum
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Citric Acid
- Phenethyl Alcohol
- Sodium Benzoate
- Potassium Sorbate
- from organic agriculture
About Bioearth's Masks
Questions & Answers about Bioearth Face Mask Epigenetic Lift
Ecco Verde shopping highlights
Free Delivery to Sweden from € 45,00
Delivery in 4 - 5 working days.
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries